8-11 Oktober | NIZO Dairy Conference on Milk Protein Functionality
NIZO Dairy Conference will be organized for the 11th time in Papendal, Netherlands. Top quality scientific conference with people from more than 30 countries.
Ede, The Netherlands, June 25, 2019 – NIZO is proud to present the upcoming 11th NIZO Dairy Conference on Milk Protein Functionality taking place in Papendal, Netherlands on October 8-11, organized in cooperation with Elsevier.
The conference aims to combine the most recent scientific developments in milk protein functionality. It will provide a unique opportunity for experts from academia, the dairy and food industry to interact and apply their knowledge and latest research findings to the design and manufacture of novel and improved foods and dairy ingredients. The conference will bring together experts from the fields of dairy science and technology, processing, chemistry, physics, sensory, health and nutritional sciences. We already secured the following top level key-note speakers.
- Prof. Dr. -Ing. Jörg Hinrichs of the Universität Hohenheim, who will present on Structure and function relationships for protein in cheese.
- Furthermore Prof. Todor Vasiljevic of the Victoria University in Australia will be presenting on Protein Stability during processing and storage.
- Prof. Taco Nicolai of L’université du Maine will refer on Aggregation of proteins during heat processing.
- Dr. Lotte Larsen of the Aarhus University will present: Genetica – Molecules – post translational modification and functionality
- Dr. Astrid Horstman of Friesland Campina will present on The role of milk in muscle mass.
- Finally NIZO’s own Prof. Herwig Bachmann, also at University of Amsterdam will present on Interactions between proteins and bacteria.
Additionally there will be high quality scientific poster sessions to have a look at during the entire conference.
Early bird registration with € 100,- rebate will be possible until July 12. Register on nizodairyconference.com
More news to follow on the NIZO website and on the event website.